06 May, 2009

Introduction


Hi... This is my first blog and I am taking the plunge!! This first step is very scary and very tempting all at once. Scary because there is a certain transparency in allowing others a peek into your life, your thoughts and your state of mind. At the same time, there is a certain amount of confidence and liberation of spirit to afford such openness and acceptance of self - flaws, strengths and all.

Therein lies the temptation. I am taking this plunge because I want my children to be resourceful, and to be risky, yet having the ingenuity and skills to face the challenges that arise with the risks. I want them to live life with spirit and fill their souls with richness that cannot be bought by money or tangible comfort (although I don't advocate turning their backs on it).

Above all, I want them to be happy owners of themselves. And to teach them, I have to walk the talk. With that frame of mind, I stepped into the path of life coaching and conceptualized Jaan Consultancy.


Jaan in hindi, means love or life, soul or spirit of living depending on which part of India you're from. I chose it because it embodies freedom, enlightenment, joy and happiness among other delightful descriptions of being ALIVE.
So, come join me on this blog. Share your version of Jaan with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment